At Pulman, we’re very excited to welcome back all of our customers into our showrooms across the North East.
We have a number of COVID-secure practices in place to ensure our customers, staff and the wider community stay safe. We’ll be open for New, Used, Motability and Fleet car sales, Rent-a-Car, Service and Parts! Plus, we’re now able to offer unaccompanied test drives from 12th April 2021.
Take a look at all of the key points in a little more detail below and look out for our COVID-secure showroom videos throughout our blog post…
We’re continuing to follow government guidelines to ensure all of our showrooms are COVID-secure to provide a safe environment for our customers, staff and the community. Here’s how:
- Face masks/coverings - Unless exempt, all staff and customers will be required to wear a face mask/covering.
- Track and Trace – when entering our showrooms, please sign in using the NHS track or trace app. Alternatively if you don't have the app, you can sign in using the book which you’ll find at each reception area.
- Hand sanitiser - Upon arrival in our showrooms and throughout, you’ll find hand sanitiser. Please use the hand sanitiser when entering and leaving our showrooms, unless you bring and use your own.
- Floor markings – throughout all of our showrooms, there are floors markings in place to show the direction to follow. There are safety distance measure markings to ensure you keep a safe distance from staff members and other customers.
- Social distancing – please try to keep your 2 metre distance from other people where possible when in our showrooms.
- Sanitised cars - whether you’re browsing our new and used car range on site, collecting your new car or courtesy car or heading out on a test drive, all cars on site have been fully sanitised between each visit. Inside every car will be a car hanger which symbolises the thorough cleanse which has taken place.
It’s the moment we’ve been eagerly waiting for, from Monday 12th April our showrooms will be open for our customers to browse our new and used car range, sit down with our friendly sales team for a face to face appointment and go out on an unaccompanied test drive!
Although we will be open for walk-ins we do strongly advise that you pre-book your showroom and test drive appointments due to current availability. This also give ours sales team the opportunity to ensure the car(s) you’re interested in are fully prepped and sanitised for your arrival.
Book an appointment:
From Monday 12th April we’ll now be able to offer unaccompanied test drives across the Group. You’re able to choose from a selection of pre-defined routes which typically last between 10 and 15 minutes so you can really get the feel and optimum experience of the car.
Book a test drive:
*In order to book a test drive you must be aged 21+, show ID (passport or driving licence) and have less than 6 points/no ban on your licence.
Service & Parts Departments
Our Service and Parts departments will remain open as usual.
If you’re wishing to book your car in for an MOT or Service, we are still operating by pre-booked appointments only. This means you’ll be unable to book an appointment by visiting our showrooms.
We’re now allowing customers to wait inside our showrooms while MOT and Services are being carried out by booking a ‘waiting appointment’. Unfortunately, if this type of appointment is not stated when placing the booking you’ll be required to wait outside of the showroom as we have limited ‘waiting appointments’.
If you’re needing a courtesy car while your car is in for its service, we strongly advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment; we have limited courtesy cars at each site. Unfortunately, at this time, we are still unable to offer lift and collection deliveries to and from your home/place of work.
We still operate with contactless key drop off areas in our service areas. When dropping your car off for a service you’ll be required to drop your keys into one of the drop off boxes. Our Service Advisors will sanitise your keys before handing to our Technicians to work on your car.
Upon returning to collect your car, your sanitised car keys will be placed in a key drop off box for you to collect. Your paperwork and payment will be taking from a safe distance.
Spring Back on the Road with a Spring Check from Pulman; there never has been a better time to book your car in for an air con refresh, fluid top ups, battery check and wash and vac for only £20. Find out more and book today:
If you’re enquiring about a part, you can email email@example.com or contact us via 0800 0720 228 with your parts enquiry. You can also book your click and collect date and time via these contact methods too. Alternatively, you can visit our parts department at each of our showrooms, but a face mask is required (unless exempt).
If you have any further questions about our showrooms reopening or would like to view our opening hours, please visit our sites below.
Make sure you follow our social media channels to be kept up-to-date with the latest news and offers from Pulman: