Weekend Showroom Host
Meets National Minimum Wage
- Pulman SKODA, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham, County Durham, DH1 1HP
- Updated Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2019 11:40 AM
Weekend Showroom Host
Based at Pulman ŠKODA - Belmont
Would you like to join the Pulman group and have the opportunity to work for a fantastic and successful company who puts its people at the heart of its business?
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham and Sunderland. With over 240 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
Pulman are looking for a Weekend Showroom Host to work Front of House in our new state-of-the-art ŠKODA showroom in Belmont, Durham. This is a vitally important role, as it is first point of contact for all customers and requires constant communication with sales and service departments. You must be focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience by going the extra mile for all our customers. The position is also responsible for ensuring and implementing ŠKODA showroom brand standards.
The role consists of:
- Maintaining and ensuring ŠKODA showroom brand standards are met.
- Being the first point of contact for customers and delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- Liaising with Sales and Aftersales teams to anticipate and manage customers.
- Managing appointments and diaries for Sales Executives.
- Provide support to the Aftersales department, dealing with vehicle check-in.
- Managing hospitality area and providing highest levels of hospitality to all customers.
- Proactively keep up-to-date on ŠKODA product knowledge.
This is a part time role working Saturday 8:30am- 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am- 4:30pm
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, comfortable communicating with all types of customers, have excellent communication and time-management skills. Be able to work in a team and have own initiative to develop the role further. Focused on putting the customer first and delivering a fantastic customer experience.
Customer service experience is essential; experience in the motor industry is desirable.