Meets National Minimum Wage
- Pulman SEAT, Burntland Avenue, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 2ET
- Updated Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 1:38 PM
Would you like to join the Pulman group and have the opportunity to work for a fantastic and successful company who puts its people at the heart of its business?
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham, Sunderland & Cramlington. With over 250 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
Focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience this is a vitally important role.
- To maintain excellent standards of cleanliness and care of all customer and display/demonstrator vehicles.
- Completing full valets for new and used vehicles
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness of vehicles on the pitch
- Checking vehicles in on delivery
- Ensure the highest level of customer and colleague satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Help the retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
Bonus scheme: quartely bonus scheme
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday & employee benefits scheme
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have high standards of vehicle presentation, to be a team player but have the initiative to work unsupervised with a focus on delivering a fantastic customer experience. It is essential that you hold a full driving license.
The successful candidate may be required to travel across our 2 sites in Sunderland.