Aftersales DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
£17,000- £21,000 OTE
- Pulman SEAT, Burntland Avenue, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 2ET
- Updated Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2018 5:10 PM
Service Advisor – Pulman SEAT
£17,000 - £21,000 OTE per annum
Are you a customer service advisor? At Pulman we put people at the core of our strategy, from delivering that fantastic customer experience to supporting and developing our amazing employees.
This role is ideally suited to an individual with strong administrator and communication skills, with an outstanding customer focus. Working on the front of service reception this role is the first point of contact for our service customers.
Main duties include:
- Communicating with customers face to face, assisting with their requests regarding parts, repairs and servicing.
- Ensuring service reception is always covered and telephone calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Dealing with technical enquiries in an appropriate manner.
- Updating and keep customers informed on the progress of work.
- Undertake administration tasks: creating and updating job cards; maintaining records and taking payment for work carried out.
- Recognise opportunities for upselling – matching products and services to customer’s needs.
- Actively participate in selling service plans.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to work constructively with your colleagues.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Relevant Experience Required:
- 1year experience in a customer service role
Core hours include:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 3pm on a rota basis
At Pulman we like to say thank you to our fantastic employees by offering them competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Salary: £17,000 to £21,000 OTE per annum
Monthly and year-end bonus opportunities
22 days holiday allowance
Company pension scheme
Employee benefit scheme
Training and progression opportunities
Full-Time Permanent role.
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. They are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and SKODA, with sites across Durham and Sunderland. People are at the heart of their strategy, with over 250 employees they are truly one big Pulman family. Pulman want to match and exceed customers’ expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience that they will not find anywhere else.