Contact Centre DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
National Minimum Wage
- Pulman SKODA, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham, County Durham, DH1 1HP
- Updated Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 8:54 AM
Pulman are looking for a part time Switchboard Operator to work on our busy switchboard at our Skoda dealership In Belmont, Durham. This is a vitally important role as it is first point of contact for all customers. You must be focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience by re-directing calls to the correct department in a professional and timely manner. You will be responsible for
- Maintaining a presence at switchboard, ensuring all internal & external calls are answered and dealt with immediately.
- Ensuring all customers receive a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- Help the retailer achieve industry leading standards of process and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, comfortable communicating with all types of customers, have excellent communication and time-management skills. Focused on putting the customer first and delivering a fantastic customer experience.
We have two vacncies available for this role:
Friday 4:30pm to 7pm, Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 10:30am to 4:30pm.
Monday 3:00pm- 7:00pm. Tuesday 3:00pm- 7:00pm and Wednesday 8:00am- 2:00pm
This role is hourly paid and based on the national minimum wage and attracts a bonus scheme.
You will be joining a family-owned Volkswagen Group retailer. Representing Volkswagen, SEAT, SKODA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. We also have our own unique identity which incorporates brand such as Pulman used cars, Café Dafté and Krystal Ball Software. With 4 locations across Durham and Sunderland from where we’ve been serving the North East for over 20 years. Delivering a fantastic experience not only to our customers but to our employees as well.