At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham, Sunderland & Cramlington. With over 230 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator Apprentice to join our fantastic Aftersales team at our Head Office Volkswagen dealership in Durham.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Use of bespoke IT systems
- Job card preparation
- Administration including producing reports, creating and maintaining records and filing vital information
- Communicating with the Aftersales department & building good relationships with your colleagues and the Brand
Key skills and Experience
- Confident with computers, the use of email and IT systems (training provided)
- Good communications are essential
You will be an organised person who can follow processes efficiently and with a keen eye for detail. You'll need to be a strong team player, methodical and with a desire to learn.
For the right person, this is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking employer and to develop your career within the motor industry.
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Fantastic working environment
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm