Accounts DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
- Pulman SEAT, Burntland Avenue, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 2ET
- Updated Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2019 9:07 AM
Do you love to think analytically? Are you passionate and a people person? Can you use your financial experience to help drive business performance?
At Pulman we deliver a fantastic customer experience and we do that with the support of our amazing employees.
- Production of Group Management Accounts and forecasting data in compliance with company policy and deadlines.
- Monthly reporting, reforecasting and budgeting of key departments and costs
- Compiling and submitting month end and year end accounts to the Brand
- Full completion of balance sheet reconciliations and other control accounts
- Posting journals and performing complex analysis
- Liaise with operational teams at a site and group level to drive business performance
- Assist the Finance Controller with ad-hoc projects within the accounts department
The role itself attracts a fantastic basic salary and OTE opportunity with benefits and Group progression for the right person.
£25,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Ideally you will be a CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant with previous experience from within the motor trade or similar retail industry.
Personal attributes include: positive attitude, enthusiastic, driven, tenacious, organised, efficient, forward thinking, honest and loyal.
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen (cars and commercial vehicles), SEAT and SKODA, with showrooms across Durham and Sunderland.
With over 250 people across the Pulman Group, we are truly one big Pulman family.