Parts DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
Meets National Minimum Wage
- Pulman SKODA, Northumberland Business Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7RH
- Updated Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2020 5:10 PM
Based at Pulman Skoda - Cramlington
Would you like to join the Pulman group and have the opportunity to work for a fantastic and successful company who puts its people at the heart of its business?
Pulman is now the new name for Skoda in Cramlington, formally known as Silbury Skoda. At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham, Sunderland and Cramlington. With over 250 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
Pulman are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the Pulman Parts Department based at our Cramlington Showroom. You will be focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience as well as working closely with the service department. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain parts stock and stock records
- Process parts orders efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
You must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative in an organised and timely manner. This role is ideally suited to someone who can multi task and who can work in a busy and fast paced environment.
Previous experience in the motor industry is essential.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.