Part-Time Office Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Office Administrator to join the Pulman Marketing team. If you are enthusiastic about Marketing and want to join a forward thinking and innovative team then apply for the role. We welcome all applicants with an Office Administration background.
You will be supported with training, personal development plans, consistent reviews and the opportunity to grow.
Basic salary: £9.30 per hour
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
Flexible working: 4 – 5 days per week, start and finish times flexible between 8.30am and 5pm.
Hybrid working: After a successful probation period, hybrid working will be available.
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday pro rata, Pulman Perks
Location: Pulman Volkswagen, Newcastle Road, Sunderland, SR5 1QE
- Office administration: processing and ordering merchandise, print, point of sale and stationary for the group. Maintain a good order of marketing-based systems.
- Database administration: updating and maintaining marketing databases.
- Reporting: producing Marketing based reports reviewing performances on lead generation, web traffic and social media activity.
- Online support: Assist with online administration, responding to customer feedback and direct messages via social media, Google My Business and Feefo.
- Events and sponsorship: assist with organising and implementing Pulman events and sponsorship activity. Working with external partners.
- Web administration: assist with updating and auditing content across the Pulman websites.
We are looking for an individual with experience in office administration. Marketing experience would be desirable but not essential.
The ideal person will be excellent in communication, time management and organisational skills, always looking to go above and beyond. Have a positive attitude, can work within a team as well as being a self-starter.
Excellent in Microsoft Office or equivalent.
Full UK Driving License would be desirable.
You will be joining a family-owned Volkswagen Group retailer. Representing Volkswagen, SEAT, SEAT MÖ, ŠKODA, CUPRA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. We also have our own unique identity which incorporates brand such as Pulman used cars, Café Dafté and Krystal Ball Software. With 6 locations across Durham, Sunderland and Cramlington from where we’ve been serving the North East for over 23 years. Delivering a fantastic experience not only to our customers but to our employees as well.