Motor Vehicle Technician
Service DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
- Pulman SEAT, Burntland Avenue, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 2ET
- Updated Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2020 5:10 PM
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham, Sunderland & Cramlington. With over 250 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and skilled Technician to join our fantastic Pulman Aftersales team at our SEAT site in Sunderland. We are looking for an individual who is excited about working with Pulman SEAT and the superb range of vehicles the Brand has to offer.
We are looking for:
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a mechanical background
- Have an organised approach to work
- Focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Have an efficient approach to completing tasks
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Communication and team working skills
- Driven to learn and develop to become an Approved SEAT Technician
- Embrace and comfortable working with new technologies and tools
The Technician role consists of:
- Delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Car repairs and servicing
- MOT testing
- Highlighting up-selling opportunities
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner
- Working alongside a team
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a vehicle mechanical background along with organisational, customer handling and time management skills. You will be focused on delivering a fantastic customer experience.
MOT testing certificate and experience from the SEAT group brands is desirable.
In return, Pulman will offer you fantastic training and progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary, monthly & year-end bonus schemes, 22 days’ holiday, pension scheme & incentive schemes
Job Type: Full-time