Marketing & Communications Department
£16,000 - £18,000
- Pulman Volkswagen, Newcastle Road, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 1QE
- Updated Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2018 5:10 PM
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing graduate to join the Pulman Marketing team. If you are enthusiastic about Marketing and want to start your career with a forward thinking and innovative team then apply for the role. We welcome all graduates with a Marketing background.
You will be supported with training, personal development plans, consistent reviews and the opportunity to grow.
Basic salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Bonus scheme: Monthly and Quarterly opportunities
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday, Pulman Perks
Location: Pulman Volkswagen, Newcastle Road, Sunderland, SR5 1QE
- Marketing administration: processing and ordering merchandise, print, point of sale and stationary for the group.
- Reporting: producing vital Marketing based reports reviewing performances on lead generation, web traffic and social media activity.
- Events and sponsorship: assist with organising and implementing Pulman events and sponsorship activity. Working with external partners.
- Web administration and blog: assist with updating content on the Pulman websites along with creative writing for the Pulman blog.
- Internal communication: create internal content, monthly newsletter and generate new ideas for internal communication. Updating the Pulman Group Intranet. Liaising with internal departments.
We are looking for a graduate who has completed a degree in Marketing and is looking to start their career.
The ideal person will be creative, excited to learn and develop, to always go above and beyond. This person will also be an excellent communicator, have a positive attitude, can work within a team as well as being a self-starter.
You will be joining a family-owned Volkswagen Group retailer. Representing Volkswagen, SEAT, SKODA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. We also have our own unique identity which incorporates brand such as Pulman used cars, Café Dafté and Krystal Ball Software. With 4 locations across Durham and Sunderland from where we’ve been serving the North East for over 20 years. Delivering a fantastic experience not only to our customers but to our employees as well.