- Pulman Volkswagen, Abbey Road, Durham, County Durham, DH1 5HA
- Updated Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 10:03 AM
Pulman are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Pulman team. We pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience and are looking for someone who is customer focused, a team player and a people person with excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer with sites in Durham, Sunderland & Newcastle. With over 250 people across our 5 locations, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
You will be focused on delivering a fantastic service to the business across our four sites. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Ensuring the work of the Accounts department is processed accurately and within set time-scales.
- Production of Management Accounts and forecasting data in compliance with company policy and deadlines.
- Production of month end and year end accounts
- Liaise with operational teams in order to obtain information and drive business excellence
- Assist in the supervision of credit control and purchase ledger functions
- Be able to compile a P & L and Balance Sheet from a Trial Balance.
- Assist the Finance Controller with ad-hoc projects within the accounts department
This role is ideally suited to someone with good interpersonal skills, flexibility, initiative and a strong desire for success.
Full Time Vacancy, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The salary will rise to £25,250 on completion of probation