Digital Content Coordinator
Marketing & Communications Department
£22,000 + Bonus
- Pulman Volkswagen, Newcastle Road, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 1QE
- Updated Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2018 5:08 PM
Digital Content Coordinator / Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is excited about digital marketing, social media and content creation. Being part of the innovative Marketing team, this role will report to the Marketing Manager, working alongside a Graphic Designer and the Web development team.
Basic salary: £22,000
Bonus scheme: Monthly and Quarterly opportunities
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday, Pulman Perks
Location: Pulman Volkswagen, Newcastle Road, Sunderland, SR5 1QE
You will be supported with training, personal development plans, consistent reviews and the opportunity to grow.
- Social Media: you will have a flare for the creative and social media marketing. Creating content, putting together campaigns, understanding how to maximise hashtags and influencers throughout Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Engaging in positive conversations through these channels with our followers to encourage viral marketing.
You will be familiar will tools such as Hootsuite to assist with social media content. This role will also require you to collect, monitor and analyse social media activity, to assist with content planning, measuring impact and generating new creative ideas.
- Web Content, PR and SEO creation: generating and planning SEO and PR content to assist with the Pulman web portfolio in search rankings. Using tools to identify areas of improvement and measuring organic traffic through Google Analytics.
- Video marketing: working with our partners to create interesting and relevant videos to use through online advertising, social media content and web content. Understanding Youtube and SEO for video.
- Online PPC and display advertising: this role will be responsible for an online advertising budget for Google Ads and Social Media PPC. Implementing the online advertising strategy, monitoring and measuring results.
The core of the role will focus on social media, digital advertising and content creation.
At least 12 months relevant social media and Marketing experience in a similar role. Ideally, you will have studied Marketing either at degree level or through CIM qualifications.
We are looking for someone who is creative, excited to learn and develop, to always go above and beyond. This person will also be an excellent communicator, have a positive attitude, can work within a team as well as being a self-starter.
You will be joining a family-owned Volkswagen Group retailer. Representing Volkswagen, SEAT, SKODA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. We also have our own unique identity which incorporates brand such as Pulman used cars, Café Dafté and Krystal Ball Software. With 4 locations across Durham and Sunderland from where we’ve been serving the North East for over 20 years. Delivering a fantastic experience not only to our customers but to our employees as well.