Contact Centre Advisor
Contact Centre DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
£20,000 - £25,000 OTE
- Pulman SKODA, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham, County Durham, DH1 1HP
- Updated Date: Tue, Nov 13, 2018 11:01 AM
Contact Centre Advisor – Skoda, Belmont, Durham
£20,000 - £25,000 OTE per annum
Are you a customer service advisor? At Pulman we put people at the core of our strategy, from delivering that fantastic customer experience to supporting and developing our amazing employees. We therefore have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Contact Centre team at Pulman Skoda in Durham.
This role is ideally suited to an individual with strong administrator and communication skills, with an outstanding customer focus. Responsible for taking car service bookings for Volkswagen, SEAT and SKODA customers, you’ll be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Main duties include:
- Inbound and outbound customer calls
- Liaising with front of house servicing, workshop and parts departments to complete orders
- Provide advice on the types of services available to each customer.
- Highlight and convert up-selling opportunities.
- Selling Pulman service plans.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to work constructively with your colleagues.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Relevant Experience Required:
- 1year experience in a customer service role
At Pulman we like to say thank you to our fantastic employees by offering them competitive salaries and additional benefits:
- 22 days holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme
- Training and progression opportunities
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. They are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and SKODA, with sites across Durham and Sunderland. People are at the heart of their strategy, with over 250 employees they are truly one big Pulman family. Pulman want to match and exceed customers’ expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience that they will not find anywhere else.
This is a full time permanent role which offers varying shift patterns covering Monday to Sunday and attracts a fantastic basic salary with an OTE of £25,000