Commercial Vehicle Technician
£23,000 - £25,000 + bonus scheme
- Pulman SKODA, Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham, County Durham, DH1 1HP
- Updated Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2021 1:28 PM
Would you like to join the Pulman group and have the opportunity to work for a fantastic and successful company who puts its people at the heart of its business?
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen, SEAT and ŠKODA, with sites in Durham and Sunderland. With over 250 people across our group, we are truly one big Pulman family. We want to match and exceed customer’s expectations whilst giving them a truly enjoyable experience you will not find anywhere else.
This role will be based at our Skoda dealership in Belmont, Durham, as part of the approved van centre for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. Successful candidates will be brand qualified to level 3, have previous experience from either a main dealer, preferably with Commercial Vehicles.
- Analyse work orders to identify what work has been agreed.
- Perform repair work as directed within timescales and in accordance with established and documented procedures, as well as conducting routine service work on all makes of vehicles.
- Communicate with other departments, including parts and service advisors.
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults.
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and complies with retailer and industry guidelines.
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
The Pulman Group offer fantastic Brand training and progression opportunities 22 days’ holiday, pension scheme, employee benefit schemes and a fantastic working environment in state of the art workshops.
The core working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm and a Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm, working on a rota basis. Salary is negotiable depending upon skills and experience.
Salary range, £23,000 - £25,000 with opportunities to earn fantastic individual & group bonuses. Salary rises on a scale to £33,000 depending on the level of qualification held. .