Pulman is an expanding family business and next month we will open our brand new SKODA retail destination in Sunderland - Pulman SKODA Sunderland.
Due to this expansion we are recruiting 2 Car Sales Specialists to create a new sales team. Being involved from day one is hugely exciting and working with the Head of Business and Sales Manager you will have the freedom to shape this new business selling new, used and Motability vehicles whilst delivering a fantastic customer experience.
You will be joining a team which is extremely driven to exceed all sales performance targets, whilst providing a fantastic customer experience.
Experience from outside of the motor trade is welcomed and although sales experience is preferred this is not essential, we would like to hear from anyone who is excited and passionate about the fantastic brands we represent You will be provided with 5* SKODA Approved training which will give you with the knowledge and expertise to succeed in your role.
The Sales Executive role consists of:
- Providing a fantastic customer experience. Going above and beyond customer expectations!
- Excellent CRM skills resulting in customers making the right choice.
- Embracing the latest showroom digital technology including personalised videos.
- Help Pulman to achieve industry-leading standards of customer care and process efficiency.
- Ensure Sales processes are followed at all times.
- To be FCA compliant and follow the route to becoming a Brand qualified Sales Executive.
- What we are looking for
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Ability to use multiple systems
- Digitally aware
The perks of the job
- Competitive basic salary of £15,000, rising to £18,000 per annum once qualified (estimated time 6 months)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Company Car
- Average holiday pay
- Year end bonus opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Excellent holiday allowance, which rises with years of service
- Fantastic Brand Training
- Death in Service benefit
If this sounds like a place you would like to work and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge and determination, then we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to volume for roles at Pulman, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.