Accounts DepartmentThis job is no longer available.
- Pulman Volkswagen, Abbey Road, Durham, County Durham, DH1 5HA
- Updated Date: Tue, Dec 29, 2020 9:23 AM
At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen (cars and commercial vehicles), SEAT and SKODA, with showrooms across Durham, Sunderland & Cramlington. With over 240 people across the Pulman Group, we are truly one big Pulman family.
Pulman are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant. While you will be primarily based at our Volkswagen dealership in Durham, you may be required to travel to any of our 5 sites to provide cover if needed.
- Assist Management Accountants to maintain accounting records by performing daily and weekly tasks concerning posting day to day transactions of the business
- Ensure delegated work is processed accurately, completely and within set deadlines
- Assist Management Accountants to produce management accounts complying with company policy and deadlines
- Control of credit control and purchase ledger functions
- Help the Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Liaise with operational teams in order to obtain information and drive business excellence
- Ad hoc projects within the accounts department
- £19,190 per annum
- Bi-Annual bonus opportunity
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme
- Generous holiday allowance (rising with length of service)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to build good working relationships
- Work well within a team setting
- Flexible approach to work
- Be able to deliver a fantastic customer experience
This role is ideally suited to someone who wants to develop their career in a company that is expanding and forward thinking. You will be joining a well-established, experienced team. You must have already achieved your AAT qualification or be willing to work towards it.
Full Time Vacancy, Monday- Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm