At Pulman we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience every time. We are a top Volkswagen Group retailer representing Volkswagen (cars and commercial vehicles), SEAT and SKODA, with showrooms across Durham, Sunderland & Cramlington. With over 230 people across the Pulman Group, we are truly one big Pulman family.
Pulman are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant. This role is to support the Management Accountants at our Volkswagen Dealership in Sunderland and our SEAT Dealership in Sunderland.
• Assist Management Accountants to maintain accounting records by performing daily and weekly tasks concerning posting day to day transactions of the business
• Ensure delegated work is processed accurately, completely and within set deadline
- Assist in the preparation of monthly payroll
• Assist Management Accountants to produce management accounts complying with company policy and deadlines
• Control of credit control and purchase ledger functions
• Help the Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
• Liaise with operational teams in order to obtain information and drive business excellence
• Ad hoc projects within the accounts department
• Bi-Annual bonus opportunity
• Company pension scheme
• Employee benefit scheme
• Generous holiday allowance (rising with length of service)
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to build good working relationships
• Work well within a team setting
• Flexible approach to work
• Be able to deliver a fantastic customer experience
This role is ideally suited to someone who wants to develop their career in a company that is expanding and forward thinking. You will be joining a well-established, experienced team. You must have already achieved your AAT qualification or be willing to work towards it.
Full Time Vacancy, Monday- Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm